Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hospital Visit


This was a pretty tough week for our family. On Wednesday Nich and I took Weston to the doctor because he had a snotty nose and was coughing. We did not realize that we would end up in the hospital til Friday. Weston had RSV and the doctor wanted to make sure he pulled out of it alright, so she sent us to the hospital. He is doing a lot better now!


Even though Weston was getting messed with and poked constantly, he was still in good spirits and smiled a lot. I think that he was the nurses favorite patient!



Here is Nich playing with Weston. Weston loves to stand up! He thinks that he is so BIG! He is also trying to talk now and makes a whole bunch of sounds.


We are definitely happy that Weston is feeling better and to be out of the hospital!

4 comments:

Brian Reed said...

We are so happy he so out of the hospital and feeling better. We look forward to coming over in a few weeks. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh no...my little man was sick? That RSV is a nasty little virus. I've taken care of little kids with that before when I was a CNA. I am so glad he is feeling better. I can't beleive how big Weston looks in these pictures. It's amazing to me how fast kids grow. I love little Weston, I'm so happy he's better!

Amy said...

I'm glad that he is doing better. He is such a cutie!! Hope you all stay healthy, and don't have any more hospital visits. And as always Travis says "hi" to you and nich.

Melissa said...

Glad to hear Weston is okay. I was worried about you guys. I'm glad he's better. Let us know when you reschedule his blessing--hopefully I can work something out...my kids are already begging to come see you again. :) Thanks again for letting us stay.