Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Trip to San Antonio


We were in Hondo, Tx and we saw these weird looking deer on the side of a dirt road. I have no idea what kind of deer they were, but they were really small with big antlers! They were really neat looking. If anyone knows what kind they are let me know!



This is an old church in San Antonio it was really neat looking. There were also these fountains that would trick you and would come out of the ground without any warning. You really had to watch out!


"The River Walk"
This was really neat because there are a lot of restaurants right smack on the river. You can go and walk all along the river and see all of the old buildings. It reminded of something that you would see in Italy, even though I have not been there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

That does look like a lot of fun! I think those deer are called Axis deer. One of my friends shot one of those once, and he lived in Texas.